Sunday, February 13, 2011

LeadNetPro (LPN) Review | Facts

Thank you for reading my review on LeadNetPro (LPN) that was launched in October 2010. This unique marketing tools is one of the quickest growing systems on the markets today. But with so many systems such as iBuzzPro and Phone Broadcast Club, is it really worth spending $397 for this software? We wrote this LeadNetPro review so that you can make an educated decision. 

I'm talking from experience and have personally purchased and used most of these marketing / phone scrapers / broadcaster etc. Tools such as.

  1. Push Button Emailer
  2. Phone Gold Miner
  4. Scraper Pro Platinum
  5. The Lead Dawg
  6. Push Button Dialer
  7. Ibuzz Pro
  8. Atomic Emailer
  9. Atomic Email Hunter

As you may all ready know that there are quite a few other systems/products out there that I didn't mention, but I have personally used every single product on this list except for one. I have not listed them in any particular order, just from the top of my head.

I feel the best part of Leads Net Pro is that you can extract data from numerous sources including Googles, Yahoo, Craigslist, Merchant Circle Backpage and others. This gives you access to not only consumers but also businesses and their owners.

Also you can:

  • Build Targeted Address Mailing Labels
  • Build Targeted Email List
  • Build Targeted Phone List
  • Built In Phone Broadcast System
    and more...

    You'll never have to pay for a single lead again!

    All at a click of a button... Simple easy and effective... Another great point is that it automatically suppurates the phone leads & Email leads in their own spread sheets for easy handing and organization.
Note: Before I left my office around 9AM. I sent out 1,400 emails and before noon time I started receiving calls.. And I didn't even check my inbox yet. This system works, hands down.. Fresh - Targeted - Leads  Saves time and money... I can show you how to get the system FREE.. Give me a call to talk more (941) 628-3891 Malendaz

====>>Watch Presentation Here<<====

No comments:

Post a Comment